neděle 16. srpna 2009

Pink Razor Scooter



This Pink Razor Scooter is recommended for ages 8 and older. It is the perfect scooter to zip over to a friend's house or head to the park. It is fast enough to have fun, but not fast enough to be a menace on the street or sidewalk.

I bought this Pink Razor Scooter for my 8 year old daughter for Christmas of 2008.



I checked out the reviews before making this purchase as I was very hesitant about the safety of this scooter.

In reality, my daughter is enjoying it tremendously for the 40 minutes every day. After that she rides her bike!

It is a change, and fun.

Of course, she is wearing a helmet and following the instructions.

Buy Pink Razor Scooter HERE:



Recommended Articles:

How to entertain kids

Wooden Play Swing Set
Einstein Baby Jumper
Baby Einstein Musical Motion Jumper
Baby Activity Jumper
Baby Jolly Jumpers
Travel Baby Carrier

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat